The new Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, test itself automatically and last up to a decade. It’s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. It’s the smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
– Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone
if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
– Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the
problem is, so you know what to do.
– App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to
the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
– Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths
of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
– Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a
– 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When
there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
Nest Protect (Battery)
Six long-life batteries
(Energizer® Ultimate Lithium “L91” AA)
Six long-life AA